Paverpol is a much sought after fabric hardener that was developed in the Netherlands and is now available in Australia. Artists and hobbyists have been using it for the past 15 years and love its versatility.
- Highly durable with its unique hardening agent that protects your valuable art-work from the harsh elements of our weather.
- Extremely safe water based product that is non toxic and therefore completely harmless to people, plants and animals.
- Very user-friendly medium because while it only takes a day to dry it is quick and easy to manipulate giving the artist plenty of time to work with it.
- Highly economical because unlike other hardening products it does not dry out when kept in a sealed container. So you can use every last drop.
- Materials used are readily available such as new or old textiles, wire and tinfoil.
- Adheres to any porous material such as wood, plaster, ceramic, clay, stone, concrete and polystyrene foam.
- PaverColor is a powder colouring agent that when mixed with the Paverpol brings your sculpture to life.
- There are 26 colours to choose from including 6 metallic colours giving the artist a wide choice.
- Paverpol Australia makes Garden Sculptures using Paverpol Fabric Hardener in combination with Pavercolor that render the fabric weatherproof and therefore suitable for outdoor use.
- You can build an income stream by becoming an Accredited Workshop Instructor.
- Other compatible products to enhance your works of art are available.
Bronze Baby Pants
Bronze Baby Pants – $38 plus P&H
Includes 500gr Bronze Paverpol, recycled baby pants and instructions.
Nomad kit – $70 plus P&H
1000gr Paverpol, colour, stand, frame, polystyrene ball, stockinette
Paverpol is a much sought after fabric hardener sold by Paverpol Australia for making fabric sculpture using textile hardener, fabrisculpt, cloth hardener, cloth sculpture, craft supplies, wire frame, pavercolor, paverplast, art stone, flat colours, clear varnish and instructional DVD. Also for garden statues, cloth dolls and doll making. Paverpol Australia gives instruction, has instructors, runs training courses and has an on line shop.